This page provides instructions for creating static user lists that are not updated automatically.
When dynamic audiences do not fit your needs and you are just looking to run a campaign to pre-determined list of employees, a user list best suits your needs. You can import a list of email addressed from Excel or search by name or select from an existing distribution list managed within active directory.
- Sign in into your Adaptivemail portal
- Navigate to User Lists menu on left panel
- Click “New User List”
On New User List page, provide below information
- User List Title – Its user list title which will help you identify the static user list
- Search by employee – Here you can search and add individual audience to static list
- Bulk upload – Bulk upload will help you add multiple static audiences separated by
- Search by Groups (DL) – Here you can select your organization groups or distribution
- Preview – Right side there is Preview section which lists out the employee names which
falls under the static user list